HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

eh .......dont involve me in this... hellfords wheels would do me as long as they look good on the car ..lol

and i think rota's are great ... but others dont like ..every 1 to is own ..

bait wait for bite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markyboi
Sucio Bastardo Perezoso Espaņol

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 4:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

Attley wrote:
Completely missing the point here ned, mazdaspeeds on an Alfa (jap on Italian) bbs on Honda (German on jap) works on Mazda (jap on jap)

BBS can go on anything as they are aftermarket wheels Shocked
mazdaspeeds can go on.........erm.....mazda's?
it's retarded to put oem wheels on a car from a different manufacturer, That is the point

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

markyboi wrote:

read the title of this thread and try again Rolling Eyes

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

Dave_t wrote:
Attley wrote:
Completely missing the point here ned, mazdaspeeds on an Alfa (jap on Italian) bbs on Honda (German on jap) works on Mazda (jap on jap)

it's retarded to put oem wheels on a car from a different manufacturer, That is the point

BOOM!

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:07 pm

Dave_t wrote:
Attley wrote:

So what car did mazdaspeed ms02's come on standard? I do beleive they are an aftermarket wheel made by mazdaspeed. And I'm pretty sure we've had BMW standard alloys (bbs) on Hondas on here

Boom

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

Dave_t wrote:
markyboi wrote:

read the title of this thread and try again Rolling Eyes

I agree, s'all kit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

bbs = stand alone company

mazdaspeed = something something mazda???

whilst bbs rims are fitted to many makes (vw honda bmw mazda etc...) from the factory...mazdaspeed rims are only an option on mazdas are they not??? they can be bought by any fool and fitted to anything

yes any tom dick and harry can fit any wheel to a car afterwards but unless a rim is stamped with a manufacturers logo on then they should be classed as fair game...id quite hapilly run some merc/bmw/bentley rims on a vw, but never on a honda....but i would run bbs off a mazda/bmw/vw/nissan on my honda...

un written rim rulez

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:21 pm

Attley wrote:
Dave_t wrote:
Attley wrote:

So what car did mazdaspeed ms02's come on standard? I do beleive they are an aftermarket wheel made by mazdaspeed. And I'm pretty sure we've had BMW standard alloys (bbs) on Hondas on here

Boom

Mazdaspeed is Mazda's in-house race and street car tuning arm. So they are, for all intensive purposes, a Mazda wheel
you wouldnt rock an AMG, Mugen, TRD, Nismo wheel on a car from a different manufacturer, the same as you wouldn't rock a Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Nissan wheel

BOOM!

T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:20 am

It's an Alfa, would this chaser have the same effect on you all as it has Nissan wheels on?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:26 am

Or an s2k on Nissan wheels? Oh no! Lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:28 am

Btw, I wouldn't put said wheels on said car, not 'backing' up the Alfa, just trying to point out a flaw in some people's opinions, double standards, contradictions etc.

I.e Mazda wheel on Alfa - no
Nissan wheel on Honda - yes

What's it matter? If they like it they like it, chill. Lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:35 am

And you wouldn't rock Ferrari f40 rims if you could? Or Lamborghini wheels and such?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:04 am

Duane, your BBS on a honda comment started all this, just admit your wrong and be done with it as this thread is pretty much fucked up now

markyboi
Sucio Bastardo Perezoso Espaņol

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:40 am

Ned wrote:
Duane, your BBS on a honda comment started all this, just admit your wrong and be done with it as this thread is pretty much fucked up now

lets move on please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mart609

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sun 23 Oct 2011, 5:31 am

bbs actually made a set of wheels for the 5th gen prelude

stolen from PUK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:26 am

saw them...just a tad small and weak offset...would look nice on a 5 lug civic/teg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stew

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sun 23 Oct 2011, 8:38 am

Dave_t wrote:

this is amazing, BEAMS Altezza engine on ITB's

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Sun 23 Oct 2011, 8:05 pm

Omfg thats awsome

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

nice love s2000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   

Back to top Go down

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22