HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Ballade Sports S2000 Steering Rack Solid Bushing kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

PostSubject: Ballade Sports S2000 Steering Rack Solid Bushing kit   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 4:29 am

Item for sale: Ballade Sports Steering Rack Solid Bushing kit - BRAND NEW -

I paid extra for the Optional Anodized Blue :thumbup:

Description:

http://www.balladesports.com/

"Steering rack bushing kit for Honda S2000s are CNC machined out of 6061 Aluminum. This kit is an excellent upgrade replacing the original rubber bushing. Perfect modification for street and race applications. NO ADDED VIBRATION or NOISE!!! This product eliminates the steering deflection many S2000s experience due to the OEM rubber bushing. Honda acknowledged this deflection in sport handling and tried to limit it with the latest S2000 CR model by adding bracket braces, but still leaving the rubber bushings. By strengthening the steering rack with this product you will have a more direct feel in steering input. The kit comes with 8 collars total for installation"

Reason for sale:

I purchased these to add to my stock pile of parts, in anticipation of buying my first S2000, which i intend to use for regular track days.
Unfortunately for me, my planned S2000 purchase is being put back, so the 'not so necessary bits' are going to be put up for sale

Pics:

Price:

100 Delivered

Buyer to pay paypal fee's (add 3%)

All inquiries contact me via pm

-David :thumbup:

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__

Ballade Sports S2000 Steering Rack Solid Bushing kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: For sale-
Jump to: