HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:55 am

so 5 weeks before JAE, the author of this thread starts selling his......

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:05 am

True.

Why the fark not.. every one else is... Want the truth, Im skint, arguing like fark with my wife over money every day, she screws about the money I waste on shitty cars that aint worth a pot , so screw it now if it was an EK9 or a DC2 then I could argue my point but as far as i know im wasting my money / our money on cosmetics to show my car at JAE.

Ill come to JAE but very doubtful ill have a car worth showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:08 am

maybe stop buying shitters? get something you'll be happy with and wont feel the burn of spending money on, instead of casually drifting form car to car

IMO keep the sedan for JAE, advertise it after

it will have some good pics of it taken that will help the sale

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:10 am

should have kept the coupe

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:12 am

Ned wrote:

^^ That...

Thats how I feel I built an awsome car and regretted selling it ever since.

Dave - its 50/50 if the sedan dont sell it will be dumped on the rims and ill bring it. thought id put it out there, im seriously skint..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Attley

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:14 am

Why not advertise it at jae? Perfect audience.

Not everyone is selling up btw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:21 am

Well mines coming together just in time so not all bad news !! :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lance

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:59 am

I see the author selling up now! What's going on Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tesh

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:12 am

Powelly wrote:
Ned wrote:

^^ That...

Dave - its 50/50 if the sedan dont sell it will be dumped on the rims and ill bring it. thought id put it out there, im seriously skint..

Thats how I feel about my EG mate.

However, its not all happy days in a DC2/EK9 mate, all cars cause problems, your not happy spending money on an older car? how much was your clutch? 50! How much is a decent B-Series clutch? 200, trust me my 1.5 EG was cheap the DC2 set me back alot.

Also cars shouldnt cause arguement between you and the misses especially when your married mate, do you own the car or does the car own you?
Obviously I dont know your situation but if your skint, why buy shocks, rimz ect ect I dont understand how some people can say they are skint yet consistantly purchase expensive car parts there are more important things in life!! IMOHO.

Since iv sold the DC2(because I thought id be loosing my job), insurance and fuel costs have become pennys now (yes my daily is shit) but man no stress at all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

ive come to realise you need a cheap to run daily, and anything else HAS to be a toy - a second car.

i sold the s14 because it was a nightmare when it came to running costs, but if it was a second car, it would be sweet.

You also appreciate that toy more because you dont have to use it everyday, and get annoyed because of the ride quality, it being too low, to expensive on fuel, noisey, always worrying about leaving it anywhere etc... you use it purely for fun.

plus if its not a daily, you can have it that little bit more extreme. more noise,power,lowness etc.

my astra costs me nothing to run, it cost me next to nothing, and is super reliable.

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
tesh

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:52 am

Dave_t wrote:
ive come to realise you need a cheap to run daily, and anything else HAS to be a toy - a second car.

i sold the s14 because it was a nightmare when it came to running costs, but if it was a second car, it would be sweet.

You also appreciate that toy more because you dont have to use it everyday, and get annoyed because of the ride quality, it being too low, to expensive on fuel, noisey, always worrying about leaving it anywhere etc... you use it purely for fun.

plus if its not a daily, you can have it that little bit more extreme. more noise,power,lowness etc.

my astra costs me nothing to run, it cost me next to nothing, and is super reliable.

^ Ahmen, gone are the days of high powered daily drivers, I agree with the above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lance

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:59 am

I need a cheap 200 banger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezza

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:30 am

Powelly wrote:

wheels that people told you to buy and suspension people told you to buy = build?

View user profile
pallett

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:38 am

I love my shitty little daily swift, as it's cheap and I simply don't care about it. Carefree motoring is the way forward especially when you know you have something sitting pretty waiting for you at home.
Powelly I can understand money problems I've been majorly skint for a few months now since my op only being on sick pay but in these few months I've spent 40 on the Crx on some toe arms as they were such a bargain. I'm one of these people who simply won't go into debt for a car or spend money I havnt got, I've never had a loan or credit card etc as if I can't afford it I don't have it and save my ass off to get it. I appreciate this takes longer than the kid with 10k on a credit card who builds a sweet ride in a month but he will probably be paying that off years after I have built and completely own my car.
Just get yourself on your feet dude financially, get the mrs happy, cars will always be around the scene isn't going to simply end and it will be a lot easier to get back into a scene than to save an unhappy marriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokes

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:31 pm

I have a solution, everyone get two jobs and get parents that give you loads of money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Aky

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:34 pm

Agree with pallett, way more things more important than cars, and iv had more than my share of banger dailys.

Yes coupe is for sale, but if it's not sold by jae, will be rolling on the floor with compz !
If sold then might deck the mb with the compz (that's if it's allowed on the stand lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:03 pm

Wish i could have my car upto JAE standards this year lol Embarassed

Maybe next year..

*carries on lookin' thru ebay for some baller products. at 5 in the morning afro *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

AKY, Either the Coupe or MB is welcome as they both are off the hook.

pallett

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:34 pm

Stokes wrote:
I have a solution, everyone get two jobs and get parents that give you loads of money.
Or get a nanna D!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 7:03 am

im now currently doing two jobs, it sucks cuz im not having a brake on the weekends or even at all but i'd rather be earning then spending just building that ish bit by bit Razz

tesh

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 8:09 am

Eazy cuz, im on the bit by bit build yo Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powelly

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:41 am

ezza wrote:
Powelly wrote:

wheels that people told you to buy and suspension people told you to buy = build?

Do I respond to this or let it slide?? sly digs ezz...

Whats with all the BAD attitudes lately??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokes

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:44 am

Lol, just being honest dude, the coupe was far from awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Attley

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:46 am

I posted about the negativeness and got ripped to pieces so easy.........lol

Gotta see it though, highly ironic how you started a thread like this, then sell your car, lol

P.s not a dig, just saying

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powelly

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:50 am

I know Duane but I didn't expect to get fucking slaughtered for it in the process, then hated upon and made to look a prick in the process.

Makes me think twice about all of this.. question who your real friends are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   

Back to top Go down

WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next