HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyrocket

PostSubject: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:00 pm

As above??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

Yes you can, loosen the bottom collar for the height and then spin the top collar for spring preload, this will spin the whole assembly as in the threads for the coilover so it will get shorter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm

Sound i thought i may have too drop em off the bottom arm...cud do with goin down a tad bit more on the front Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:47 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 4:46 am

are they the superlows? couldent on daves!!

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:48 am

dunno just say meister on em...pretty sure they only do zetas...

and yeah you can...did it earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:31 am

o right, must not be then, thinkin about it we did do it on daves but it was hard as the preload was gettin lower so to turn the sleeve was quite hard. =P

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:33 am

aint got any pre load on mine yet...if i was to pre load em id be digging up road!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:37 am

preloads when the spring is still compressed so the springs doesnt move on the shock isnt it?

if you havent got any then yo shit is at the most lowness it will go =P

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:47 am

nah pre load is how squashed you have the spring....

meisters heights are adjusted via the adjustable mounts on the fully threaded bodies...l found a vid...they advise no pre load...just adjust height and soft hard settings....

meister tutorial vid

never thought of looking on their own site did i...doh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

the superlow's have adjustable perch's, aswel as the conventional adjustable mounts on the threaded body.

this is so you can lower the car without reducing the shock travel. my ek ran like stock 2bf, meisterR's are the shit

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

thats what i ment...but i have loads of adjustment left...just the sum stopping me goin lower..2" clearance now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car   

Back to top Go down

can u adjust ride height on meisters with them on the car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech :: Suspension/Brakes-
Jump to: