HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Powelly

PostSubject: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

Thanks

http://www.alineyourcar.co.uk/

or a better place to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mart609

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:22 am

didnt know about these, looks like a good set-up tho maybe would be able to do the 4ws alignment on the prelude
i had my alignment done at performance autoworks when i was down there getting some other work done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:24 am

Dont know anybody and havent been myself but never heard a bad word come from their work from people who have used them in the past, I've used Chemix in Wolvo in the past but once I do a few more bits n bobs on the EG i'll be going to ALine me thinks! They seem a little more custom friendly than Chemix do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezza

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:49 am

You know how i feel about aline

View user profile
Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:04 am

My bro went to get both his 200sx aligned he said there great for the price Smile

Last edited by Sukhy96 on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:31 am

ive heard nothing but good things about A line

tesh

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

ezza wrote:
You know how i feel about aline

Took my DC2 there, he took all my adjustable arms off greased them up, than set them up for daily driving (tyre wear) and still kept lil camber for handling.
Set up my tracking and also confirmed the chassi was still straight after nearly 20 years Wink.

Best place iv ever been to for alignment for customer service and general banter as they dont just sit u in a room to wait, they talk to you bout what they are doing and what you want from the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:39 am

a-line it is then pal!

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:57 am

Im off there tomorrow to get the full works get the CRX running straight, Thanks to Bn @ Emperor he changed the TRE's last week and thats got rid of the clunking but im all out of alignment.

Lets see how I get on :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?   

Back to top Go down

any one know anyone at A line - for tracking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech :: Suspension/Brakes-
Jump to: