HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D16z6_EJ9

PostSubject: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 6:20 am

Thought I would share to you guys, a new set of wheels!
The rota zero+ with a 0 offset...so, what do u guys think??
Please excuse the filth on my car!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 6:24 am

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 6:51 am

looks ok, maybe more drop and definately needs a clean

rotas ftl though, sorry

View user profile
cus

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:24 am

the fitment looks pretty nice, but me no like rota's at all.

Ned
Dislikes Rota's

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:14 am

this thread promised so much, It was like waking up on christmas day as a kid and finding santa gang raping your mother with his elves under the tree., thats how much the rota's killed it. ride height and offset very TOA though, just nasty ass rota's killed it off for me sorry

Last edited by Ned on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezza

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:16 am

You running any camber kit bud?

View user profile
EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:22 am

As above really Crying or Very sad

The car I like, Rota's I no likey !! Could poss do with some camber arm to just pull those wheels in a touch make the stance spot on. Then buy some other rims Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

I like the colour scheme, also was this at JAE last year stripped out? i remeber seeing one just like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D16z6_EJ9

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:34 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone has their own opinions... But I think it looks good anyways but it's a temporary look... Wish I had a spare 2k to get some BBS rs's but my money's are going on turbo build...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D16z6_EJ9

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

Forgot to say it's got d2 rear camber arms and skunk2 at the front but taking it to elite to get it professionally done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D16z6_EJ9

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm

Forgot to say it's got d2 rear camber arms and skunk2 at the front but taking it to elite to get it professionally done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:49 pm

well i reaaly like the colour scheme, and yo if your going boost, who cares bout your wheels safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 4:10 am

They sit sweet as! Nice one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D16z6_EJ9

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 3:25 am

tesh wrote:
well i reaaly like the colour scheme, and yo if your going boost, who cares bout your wheels safe

huh? what you trying say then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:47 am

think he's trying to say the wheels are fakes/replica/rota's, but if your concentrating on the turbo build wheels aint an issue right now.

good luck with the engine build mate

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
ezza

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 5:41 am

ditto^

keep us updated, im keen to see

View user profile
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:10 am

D16z6_EJ9 wrote:
tesh wrote:

huh? what you trying say then?

That the car looks nice, and the brand of wheel does not matter if you are focusing on a boost setup!

Ezza did a photo shop of mine while ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"   

Back to top Go down

My SSB Civic "DEEP DISH CONTENT INSIDE"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1