HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattcivic

PostSubject: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:10 pm

Breaking: Civic VTI MB6
Condition: Good, definitely one of the betters MB6's being broke!
Mileage: 100K
Parts sold: Engine, wiring loom, driveshafts.

All parts available other than the engine, wiring loom and driveshafts.

Done 80 miles in the car last night and it's a lovely drive, shame to break such a good car but my EG is desperate for a engine!

Please either PM me or call/text: 07572440106.

Delivery available on everything at buyers cost.

Collection welcome from Cannock, West Midlands, Junction 11 from the M6, WS11 6UR (this is a friends postcode that is 5 minutes from me. Don't wanna display my exact post code)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

lol another one! what you dropping the swap into?

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
mattcivic

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:14 am

Dan's EG. Drove it home friday night. Took the engine out saturday morning lol.

Ordering a better inlet manifold for it and then putting it in with the S80 box and other bits. Should be alright Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:37 am

Nice. he sold his B18C then? Edelbrock Performer-X - do it! made the biggest difference on my teg

"Hellaflush isn't just about hard parking and taking photos of your flush ride. It's about making it look good racing/drifting it."
T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:42 am

Seats swap over straight into an eg? If so I'll let my mate know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcivic

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:16 am

The seats will swap over with a little bit of modifying. I'm letting the full interior go for 50.

Dave i've been looking into that intake and apparently it's only beneficial in the very high rpm. A LOT of people say go for either the skunk 2 or blox one over it on a standard un-opened engine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcivic

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:17 am

Oh and yeah sold the B18C mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcivic

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:19 am

Just to get the ball rolling here's some prices for the bigger higher value items:

Full hub swap 4x114 with 282mm front brakes 262mm rear brakes 150

S9B gearbox, good condition, no whines, crunches at all (car has always had the box oil changed throughout it's life) 150

1" Master cylinder 50

Full interior, the lot 50

ARB's for the pair. Pretty sure they fit onto EK shape but check this first! 40

Alloy wheels. All have good tyres and pretty damn good condition 100

All prices are negotiable but don't take the piss. Make me an offer!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

ask dom, he drove the teg, and tesh will vouch for the torque it has all the way through and it gets NASTY high rpm. edelbrock hands down, really not a fan of the Skunk2.

5 itr's at shakespeare raceway when i went, my Sir-g was the fastest. 14.2 1/4 mile
fastest itr got a high 14.3

with no other major mods i'd say the edelbrock was the big difference.

there's a front subframe brace/bar on these, cus had it off my MB6 breaker for his eg and it fitted. made a good difference too

T.O.A.
Back to top Go down
cus

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Mon 14 Feb 2011, 4:08 am

defffo recomend putting that brace on yours, it makes it feel more direct.

mattcivic

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Tue 22 Feb 2011, 7:00 am

This car has now been scrapped so the thread can be deleted now.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akambo

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

mb6 cluster ?
collected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

"Car has now been scrapped"

Thread was started in Feb 2011 haha

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands   

Back to top Go down

Honda Civic VTI MB6 Breaking Spares - Cannock, West Midlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: For sale-
Jump to: